Job description / Role
• Liaise with the commercial / business support group with respect to time-writing
• Liaise with the engineering / construction groups with respect to progress reporting.
• Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly planning / progress reports.
• Ensure compliance with the work breakdown structure and coding.
• Assist with maintaining performance measures for productivity, rework and achievement against plans.
• Recognize and modify plans arising from the impact of variations.
• Assist with improvements in planning standards, procedures, processes, and systems.
• Advise and assist all users and sponsors of the plans, including process owners.
• Production of ‘what if’ scenarios and ad-hoc plans as required.
• Ensure Health & Safety Responsibilities (ref. SHEQ Responsibilities attached) are adhered to and understood
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or related field and 7 years of related work experience.
• Must be knowledgeable of current Primavera Enterprise Systems (P6) scheduling technology and how it can be effectively utilized on the project.
• Proven ability to perform in a technical role.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
About the Company
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.
Ignite Search & Selection
Planning Engineer - Major Infrastructure Project
Planning Engineer - Road, Expressways, Hiways & Bridges Project
Big Fish Recruitment
Planning Engineer - Roads & Infrastructure
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting (BOTC)