Job description / Role
Reputed Contractor is looking for a Planning Engineer for their operations based in Qatar.
* Plan, organise and schedule the project by developing a project master schedule in line with the proposal requirements through the application of the primavera software.
* Reviewing the sub-contractor’s detailed work program submissions and prepare the evaluation report.
* Reviewing the actual implemented bills of quantity and the cost and resource loading prepared by the contractors.
* Preparation of look-ahead schedule according to the current update and analysing critical activities .Monitoring all activities in the project schedule for potential delays and regularly update claims and variation logs
* Identify the project deliverables and staffing requirements with allotment of available resources to various phases of the project through the project measurement system
* Assisting the Project Manager in contract administration and preparing end of transaction claim analysis and using as built or as planned delay analysis.
* Attended all progress of meeting to discuss about progress and condition of time frames
* Prepare the delay event programme and analyse the required necessary Extension of Time where were required against Form of Contract
* Preparing progress report by reviewing the progress of the work versus the planned work
* Estimate the project value with all risk analysis and cost loading to the program of work and controlling the project budget
* Candidates must have a degree in Civil Engineer
* Minimum 5 years planning experience is required.
* Must have commercial build experience.
* Understand and able to utilize planning tools such as MS excel, Access, MS Project, Primavera, Maximo, SAP and ERP.
* Immediately Available candidates preferable.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.