Job description / Role
• To define the specific activities taking into consideration the Master Project Schedule, as well as labour, material and equipment availabilities throughout the length of the project within the allocated budget.
• Responsible for implementing modifications to provide a cost effective planning service within assigned budget constraints.
• To define the specific activities taking into consideration the Master Project Schedule, as well as labour, material and equipment availabilities throughout the length of the project
• Demonstrate a high level of skill in planning API 650 Storage Tanks, Oil& Gas industry Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management modification and maintenance projects using computer based planning and scheduling techniques.
• Prepare Level 2 Project Schedule to serve as a basis and guide by subcontractors in making Level 4 detailed work schedule.
• Check the planning package submittal by the sub-contractor and recommend the management for it approval as the project baseline.
• Review actual weekly progress submittal by the subcontractors which include the Actual progress S-Curve & Manpower Histogram that will be compared to the approved Baseline.
• Plan and forecast work schedule of weekly, monthly work and set productivity to be achieved.
• Maintain the Baseline Schedule. Update the current schedule periodically and analyze the effect of any proposed changes and any additional activities in the project, using Primavera P6.
• Update the management for any schedule variances.
• To monitor the progress of projects.
• Submit to the Management periodic progress report.
• Which composed of overall accumulated progress, Earned Values and Look ahead schedule of activities in Primavera P6 and converted to simplified format for weekly progress and management tool.
• Prepare progress analysis explaining “cause and effect” of variances incurred in the project.
• Take periodic walk around at the project site to check actual work progress and also take progress photo for file and presentation to the management.
• To initiate and undertake action to prevent the occurrence of non-conformity.
• Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
• Furnish the QS current project status (Percentage of work currently done), for progress billing to client and to sub-contractors as well.
• Involved in all site meetings and weekly progress meeting with client.
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
One Thousand Walls
|Saudi Arabia||4 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||13 May|
Qatar Project Management (QPM)