Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Planning Manager for our infrastructure project in Doha, Qatar
- Manage, train and mentor a team of Senior Planners to take upon all planning, scheduling, claims management, reporting duties
- Establish and implement state of the art program wide planning and claims procedures
- Review claims, prepare sound recommendation and present it to the client, support senior planners with a robust schedule analysis using different techniques
- Drive and influence a change process, establish performance KPIs, guide multiple prime contractors on multi billion USD projects
- Minimum 15 years of experience, 5 years in a similar capacity/responsibility, strong leadership skills, infrastructure experience is a must.
- Hold an Engineering degree.
- Hands on and outstanding Primavera knowledge. Sound contracts and claims experience
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.