Job description / Role
Tier 1 International Contractor looking to appoint a Planning Manager. You will be handling a large scale building & civil project just awarded. Initial enabling works start in the next few weeks. Project Value currently sits at 2 Billion QAR which is going to rise in value over time. Our client are looking for a Planning Manager with real people skills. They are not looking for a Planning Manager that sits behind the desk and does not get on site.
This role will involve a large element of stakeholder management due to the nature & sensitivity of the project. You will need to manage and lead your time on site, work closely with the project based Operations Manager & Project Managers and build a real solid & collaborative relationship with the client. Yes a strong relationship. This is all about managing and coordinating the client’s expectations. This project unlike many in the GCC has been built upon solid past performances and trust. The margin and contract on the project is fair and we need a Planning Manager that can not only plan but manage.
As an employer they pay staff and suppliers on time so you can be confident that you are walking into an ethical and solid business. The program of works is just short of 3 Years so after this you will have the option to stay in Doha or relocate depending upon what projects and workload elsewhere across the Globe!
Ideally you will have worked on the following type of projects – Hotels, High Rise, Industrial, Commercial, Infrastructure, Airports, Military Works & Hospitals.
QAR 50,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights , Medical & Bonus
• Must of Held a No1 Planning role on a site in the GCC - Title is not of importance the actual work is so you may of been a Senior Lead Planner or Planning Manager
• Ideally 10 -15 Years Post Graduate Experience for a Main Contractor
• Must have very strong communication skills
• Able to deliver messages in meetings, write a letter to the client and be clear, precise and contractually accurate in your use of the English Language
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Able to build relationships rather than break them
• Degree Educated
• Primavera & Asta experience is critical
• Able to start on site in Qatar before the 17th of April 2020
• Legally able to work in Doha with no VISA OR NOC constraints
• Degree Educated is desired but they may look at someone from an HND / Diploma Background if they have worked for the right contractors on relevant projects.
• Written references that you can provide for a Director of NSR Associates to follow up
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Senior Planning Engineer
Planning Manager - Airport Terminal Supervision (Consultancy)
|Abu Dhabi||30 Dec|
Planning & Cost Control Engineer
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jan|
Senior Planning Manager - Aviation