Job description / Role
• Road project planning, schedule development and maintenance.
• Management of the progress measurement system and reporting set-up and implementation.
• Progress / performance evaluation and reporting.
• Turn-around planning and scheduling and implementation / monitoring.
• Project budget set-up and cost control.
• Tender preparation / adjudication
• Baseline management, resource loading and analysis, progress update and cash flow integration based on earned value methods.
• Establish and define any job oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources required to operate them.
• Develop in conjunction with the Project Director a suitable Work Breakdown Structure for the project.
• Establish and agree the level and frequency of reporting required by the project.
• Establish and communicate cost and schedule baselines and ensure control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
• Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
• Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
• Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.
• BSc BEg, BA or Equivalent
• Chartered Status / Professional License (optional but preferred)
• More than 14 years experience
• Minimum 7 years Highways, Roads, Bridges
• QATAR experience optional but preferred
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.