Job description / Role
- Ensure the satisfactory flow of information between all parties, to ensure that the required data is generated to enable the correct operation and function of all departments. He will be responsible to liaise with the relevant departments within the company so that coordination is maintained.
- Thorough understanding of the project scope of work (i.e. drawings, specifications, contract obligations and project program.
- Formulate work breakdown structures and document subcontract packages, including estimates of man-hours and cost.
- Review the daily reports, to ensure direct labour efficiency.
- Ensure the timely and cost effective completion of the site based activities.
- Supervise the monitoring and reporting of progress, cost and efficiency values to project management. Ensure that periodic reports are transmitted to the appropriate persons on site.
- Attend Client progress meetings as nominated.
- Ensure all materials necessary are on site and take any action necessary to maintain this status.
- Track and report material delivery.
- Administer subcontract work and ensure purchase order and/or the subcontract agreement requirements are followed.
- Coordinate with subcontractors to ensure interface problems are avoided and maximum work quality achieved.
Years experience in an engineering or construction environment. 10 to 15 Years
Education : Civil Engineer
Computer Literate, Microsoft and familiar with planning software packages Primevera P3, Microsoft Project
Project Management Professional
IOSH - Risk Management
About the Company
Al Jaber & Partners - Construction & Energy Projects W.L.L. based in Doha - Qatar. AJP was launched in 2002 to serve the demanding Infrastructure Market in the State of Qatar and has since established itself as a premier infrastructure construction company in Qatar.
The first Project started early 2005, now the 2020 planned Turn Over is QAR 6.7 Billion. Within 19 successful years AJP has built up its present workforce of around 3,500 skilled and loyal workforce from across the globe, has mobilized about 2,000 vehicles and heavy construction equipment, has set up a main workshop within an area of 25,000 m2, a 10,000 m2 precast yard and accommodation facilities in Ras Laffan, Al Khor and Messaied for more than 5,000 employees.
Project Control Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Gulf Engineering & Industrial Consultancy (GEIC)
Senior Planning Engineer - Oil & Gas
Senior Planning Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE