Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is currently seeking a Project Manager with expertise in planning major transport schemes to join their team in Qatar. This is a permanent role.
• Providing expertise and guidance in the establishment and maintenance of the company’s transport operations
• Developing and maintaining transport programmes and developing operations performance indicators
• Ensuring that the transport services provided are reliable
• Ensuring the transport services are running in the most efficient and economical manner possible
QAR 38000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree qualification in Transport Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Logistics, or similar subject, preferably with a post-graduate degree as well
• At least 15 years’ experience in the principles, practices, and objectives of transportation operations and project delivery
• Demonstrable experience in supervising a variety of projects and initiatives
• Excellent communication skills, particularly in writing reports and presenting information
• Strong ability to manage, motivate, mentor, and direct professional staff
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Previous history of working internationally and in the Middle East
To apply, please send your CV online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.