Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates in the Middle East. They are currently seeking a Planning Manager with a strong background in Railways Operation & Maintenance to join their team in Qatar.
• Managing all planning and scheduling activities within the Railways Operation & Maintenance division
• Reviewing, validating, and monitoring the contractor’s plans and schedules through the analysis of resources, production rates, critical activities and risks
• Producing the Service Delivery Division’s business plans by liaising with the directors and managers of other departments, such as Finance, Business Planning, and Human Resources
• Preparing necessary documents and coordinating with the Procurement Department in issues related to the division tender preparation and evaluation, variations orders, contracts closeout, work orders, etc.
• Coordinating with the Finance department to develop the yearly division budget, including the monitoring and review of expenditures
• Assisting with staffing issues and recruitment
• Coordinating information requirements, maintaining reporting dashboards, ensuring validity and quality of data, developing analyses and reporting formats
• Degree in Engineering, with Primavera P6 training
• At least 10 years’ experience in planning, scheduling and in the production of management reports
• Experience in Railways Operation and Maintenance and relevant data management
• Experience in using Primavera P6 software to manage, control and communicate the schedule
• Preferably able to speak and write Arabic
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||17 Jul|