Job description / Role
• Installing, repairing, and maintaining pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
• Collaborating with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
• Following building plans and blueprints.
• Responding to, diagnose, and resolving plumbing emergencies.
• Performing routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
• Education Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED certificate
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3-5 years’ experience as a plumber
• Language Fluency: Good English
• Current Location: Preferably currently based in Qatar with transferable visa.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.