Job description / Role
Are you an expert PMWeb System Administrator looking for a new challenge? Then we have a fantastic opportunity in our Qatar office that could be of interest to you.
Who are we:
Arcadis. Improving the quality of life.
Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Doha and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues
• Client focus
• Responsible for creation of customized workflows for individual projects whenever required, and ensure the correct usage of PMWeb by the Project Management Team. System Administrator (PMWeb) must work closely with all the members of the project management team.
• Generally, it handles more than one project at a time.
• Liaises with the project management team to define and create any customized workflows for individual projects whenever needed.
• Assists and advises the project management team regarding correct usage of PMWeb from the internal perspective.
• Assists and advises the appointed Consultants and Contractors regarding correct usage of PMWeb from the external perspective
• Creation and unique registration of new projects in PMWeb.
• Provision of specialist assistance to the project management team in obtaining up-to-date status and logs of project documents, correspondence items and action items in PMWeb.
• Provision of specialist advice to the project management team in the review, comment, and approval of documents submit ted by Consultants and Contractors.
• Participation in audit exercises and Stage-Gate Reviews carried out by the Project Support Office.
• Daily inspection of PMWeb to mediate any work/low blockages.
• Closure of completed projects in PM Web.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as directed.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience in PMWeb System Software is a must.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in System administration
• Have a background in SQL SSRS development
• Must have strong background and experience in MS SQL Server /Oracle database
• Strong experience in PI/SQL, TSQL, ASP.net, HTML, CSS, PHP, C#, Web Services, 11S & XML.
• Have excellent planning, decision making, problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of industry/ international standards, and the ability to interpret for specific applications within a sphere of relevant disciplines.
• Communication skills, as well as an ability to work in a multicultural team environment, must be well developed and proven.
What We Offer:
A dynamic and challenging opportunity with an international focus, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunities for impact and freedom for initiatives. A great working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.