Job description / Role
• The Policy Analyst is involved in projects involving research, analysis, development, implementation, communication, and maintenance of policies and procedures documentation to effectively meet the operational and regulatory requirements of the company.
• Interviews subject matter experts, observes work processes, and communicates with C Level employees for the development or update of policy, procedure, and forms
• Writes policy and procedure documentation, in accordance with business goals, regulatory compliance, and legal requirements.
• Develops policy, procedure, and forms, in accordance with documentation standards.
• Develops policy and procedure publication communications, including change summaries.
• Performs all related policy and procedures publication functions, as required
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.