Job description / Role
• Responsible for originating, diligence, presenting to Investment and Executive Committees, and managing private capital investments (direct investments, manager selection and co- investments)
• To manage the equity portfolio in global markets (Asia, Europe and USA)
• One of the regional holding group - Investment wings
• Assisting in underwriting and monitoring of private corporate debt and equity investments, including working with portfolio company management
• Liaise with third parties (brokers and analysts) and manage a team of Sr. Analyst and Assistant Portfolio manager
• Analyzing markets trends and understand the investment environments in order to develop a high conviction investment opinion.
• General portfolio management support, including quarterly valuation and reporting
• Competitive as per industry
• 10 years in global equity markets with exposure to regional firm is essential.
• Strong experience equity & fixed income and financial modelling is essential.
• Outstanding academic credentials and demonstrated leadership capabilities (CFA, MBA preferred)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.