Job description / Role
Ignite is working with a Qatari team that provides technical, project and programme management and commercial advisory services to developers, investors, funders, regulated asset owners and operators, local authorities, government departments and agencies in the regional infrastructure finance market. We are currently active in the social infrastructure, renewable energy, water, power generation and transportation sectors.
We are looking for an experienced PPP Expert with professional experience in infrastructure environment advisory activity. The ideal candidate will not only act as a technical advisor to assist in the delivery of projects but also help to expand our services in the region.
* Support the delivery of technical, economic and commercial advisory services across various sectors in the infrastructure market, to include but not limited to providing PPP and other forms of project or transaction advice and feasibility studies.
* Carry out analyses and assessments, and draft reports to a high-quality standard, with particular attention to structure, clarity of argument, grammar and presentation.Liaise with customers to ensure efficient and effective delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
* Lead with customers in meetings and workshops to facilitate project discussions, present findings, assist participants in identifying project issues and priorities, and progress project solutions.
* When acting as lead advisor and or project manager, ensure the commercial success of the commission and compliance with all company governance requirements.
* When supporting, ensure that the lead advisor and or project manager is made aware of all developments on the commission that could influence the commercial and compliance outcomes.
* Lead on preparation and conclusion of service propositions to customers, and ensure all commercial and legal negotiation points are concluded satisfactorily prior to commencement of services.
* Support the planning and delivery of broader business development opportunities, and the management of long term key customer relationships to enhance sales and increase market share.
* The ability and willingness to travel and work overseas for short periods of time may be necessary for this role.
* A Bachelors and/or Master's degree or equivalent, or significant relevant work experience
* Minimum 5 years experience in infrastructure advisory
* Past experience as a technical advisor assisting in delivery
* Experience in providing technical, economic and or commercial advisory services in infrastructure or the built environment for private, public sector and multilateral international finance institutions clients internationally
* Experience of preparing feasibility studies to determine the preferred option for project procurement and delivery
* A good understanding of the fundamentals of international PPP or Project Finance transactions particularly funding & financing; stakeholders; documentation; risk classification and transfer; revenue streams; and success factors
* In depth knowledge of one or more infrastructure sectors that offers potential for growth and private sector investment, including but not limited to technical merits, policy and regulation, economic considerations, delivery and or supply chain
* Experience in the assessment of risks and priorities associated with project development, investment or delivery, in the context of project feasibility and procurement; due diligence; assurance; or monitoring and evaluation
* Competent in the delivery of detailed analysis in reports and presentations to customers
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Procurement Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Project Controls Manager
Orion Engineering Services
Planning & Reporting Manager (Rail)
Project Coordinator, Preferred Candidate from Interior/Fit Out Company
One Thousand Walls