Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
We are seeking to recruit a confident, dynamic and experienced individual who can demonstrate a good understanding of the professional services market; show proven experience in developing and delivering impactful media relations campaigns; and bring new creativity, ideas and experience to the communications team.
The successful applicant will be articulate, digitally savvy, have an eye and passion for news, an innovative approach to PR, and sound judgement and will:
• Work closely with the Qatar Country Senior Partner, internal stakeholders and spokespeople to drive positive, innovative and impactful media relations activity aligned to the firm's growth and priority areas.
• Develop, implement and coordinate communications programmes built on thought leadership, market developments and marketing led initiatives, and provide advice and guidance on the content and positioning of such ideas, materials and activity.
• Collaborate with agencies on wider PR campaigns in support of the firm's strategic priorities and work closely with colleagues to share experience and best practices and encourage innovative and market leading PR activity.
• Deliver effective and well thought out media contact programmes for key spokespeople, and build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as the marketing team and journalists.
• Respond quickly and efficiently to incoming media enquiries as part of a busy press office.
• Build and maintain a solid understanding of the priorities of the firm and its business lines to align external communication activities.
• Collaborate with colleagues across the Corporate Communications Group to identify opportunities for integrated communication across multiple platforms.
• Manage and coach junior team members.
Key skills and responsibilities:
• Strong understanding of the professional services sector
• Ideally at least four years' solid media relations / communications experience, preferably at a senior level within a services / business to business environment in house or agency.
• Track record of managing and delivering high impact PR campaigns and handling challenging and complex technical matters and sensitive issues.
• Experience in analysing and interpreting complex data, reports and surveys.
• Strong network of relevant journalist and industry contacts.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills, and proven ability to plan, manage and deliver projects.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
• Proven ability using digital and social media as effective media relations tools.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.