Job description / Role
One of our client engaged in petrochemical and distribution company seeking suitable profiles as per the below criteria:
• Advice and implement the new MQ Trade Finance strategy, : Plan, policies and procedures
• Plan, lead and organize the activities of the Department and ensure that the revised plans, procedures and programs are met through the optimization and efficient utilisation of available resources .
• Develop the staff skills so they can make a significant contributions to new strategy and methods of operations.
• Implementing highest standards of Trade Functions and best Patrice
• Building and automating effective communication channels with other related units to achieve the targets department’s goals / objectives
• Implementation of SWIFT within Trade finance environments .
• SAP improvement and fully utilize the current functions of SAP .
• Assist the Director of Credit Risk Management in ensuring that the overall function within the client is operating effectively and efficiently towards achieving high operating standards and confirming implementation of efficient and effective processes, policies and procedures.
Experience in Trade finance or related experience.
Exposure to Oil, Gas, Chemicals. For the Fertilisers BFM, the individual can instead have metals experience (steel, aluminum etc.)
GCC Experience is highly preferred.
Please note that its a contractual job for 6-12 months which is likely an option to get renewed upon the client’s requirement. The package would be decided based on the daily day rate (All Inclusive).
About the Company
Tec Group International partners with organizations in different sectors to support their growth and development. Our core business is in the recruitment of highly specialized technical and operational personnel, usually at mid to senior level.
Additionally, we support the engagement of over 515 contractors worldwide as well as a number of executive search mandates.
Headquartered in London, we have progressed in 5 years from a single site business to a global operation. We have regional centres in London, Glasgow, Houston, Boston, Dubai and Qatar.
Our growth, despite progressive, has been modest and in-tune with our clients and their growth. We have 40 recruitment consultants and 11 support staff globally.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Accounts Manager