Job description / Role
- Work effectively with prepress team and co-workers in order to achieve customer satisfaction, cost control and timely performance of duties.
- Provide inputs/suggestions for producing work more efficiently.
- Perform administrative task such as gathering files from concerned personnel or client, scanning etc. necessary in preparation for the final artwork
- Assist in troubleshooting technical printing error/s on client's artwork
- Ensure that pre-press area is maintained in safe working order at all times. All needed devices are in good condition and properly used.
- Act as point of contact in the absence of the Pre-Press Technical Expert
- Performs other related duties as maybe assigned by Prepress Technical Expert or Production Supervisor
- Certificate, Diploma or Associate's Degree in Printing Technology
- Male, Ages between 25-40 years old
- Average Knowledge in Different Printing Software Application
- Knowledge in Oracle is a +
- At least 3 years experience in prepress printing
- Ability to read and comprehend production orders and schedules Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of design, color theory, typography
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Astrolabe Capital LLC
After Sales Service Coordinator