Presales Manager for a Leading Security Systems Integrator
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Job description / Role
Presales Manager Up To 15k Qar For A Leading Security Systems Integrator In GCC
• Responsible for managing the local presales department, compiling the required reports to higher management, actively supporting team members on key accounts.
• Generate revenue as per the assigned target.
• Coordinate with other local managers to ensure efficient communication.
• Manage client expectations and support them on their requirements.
• Compile and perform high level presentations both for internal and external stakeholders.
• Strengthen relationships in existing accounts and form new relationships with new prospects.
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male/Female, 40 years old and below
• Preferably Arabic speaker
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business Management or any related field (Master’s Degree will be an asset)
• Minimum 7 years or experience in IT security solution design and execution
• Must have local market experience and regional knowledge of GCC is advantageous
• Proficient in IT solutions used for IT Security Systems
• Strong understanding of client and market dynamics and requirements
• Responsible for the implementation of standards, procedures and CRM systems
• Actively maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers
• Gather and analyze market intel and provide feedback to higher management and guidance to subordinates
• Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Must have Qatari driving license
• Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• Work location: Doha, Qatar
• Salary is up to 15,000 QAR full package depending on experiences and qualifications
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.