Job description / Role
As the Principal Consultant, you will work closely with the senior leadership to diversify the firm's consulting portfolio by proactively identifying and targeting new business verticals and advisory services.
This is an international consulting firm working on exciting strategic engagements across the Middle East, who are looking to bring in an experienced strategy professional to help them grow and diversify their consulting practice.
* Lead the entire business development cycle, from identifying relevant opportunities to managing new client acquisition.
* Manage and advance relationships with clients, providing strategic direction across the account based on client requirements while serving as a trusted advisor.
* Stay current on emerging trends for the client and internal teams; drive innovative solutions based on client's desired functionality
* Oversee project delivery, ensuring scope, budgets and timelines are in line with client objectives, while making sure the project is compliant with existing quality standards and risk management policies.
* Continuously review project plans and deliverables, delivering relevant insights and recommendations that align with client objectives
* Oversee the growth and development of the team, by introducing latest training and development initiatives, acting as a career manager for team members.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work for an international organisation in the Middle East
* Opportunity to have a measurable impact on the growth of the organisation in the region
* Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
* Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging, and driven leadership
* An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, finance, or engineering.
* An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
* Must have 8 - 12 years of experience within a management consulting firm or a mix of industry and consulting experience.
* Strong track record of business development, with the ability to build long lasting relationships with stakeholders.
* Strong familiarity with strategic models, metrices and best practices.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.