Job description / Role
- Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, stock specifications, colors, and color sequences.
- Check printed materials for clarity, accuracy, quality, finishing and other production factors
- Minimize period by troubleshooting stoppages and breakdowns
- Operate machine to give printing directions in accordance to job order and specification
- Ensure that color heads, rollers and ink heads are clean
- Create space in the printing room by removing excess boxes out of the way
- Ensure that printing equipment is well lubricated by applying oil in appropriate oils
- Make suggestions in the design and layout of jobs to be printed
- Make use of Vinyl cut machine and UV printer when required
- Exhibit good knowledge of Quality Management System
- Exhibit good knowledge of color combination
- Have knowledge of molding problems
- Being reliable and respecting deadlines
- Being smart and agile
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Knowledge on operating HP Machine - caldera software is a plus
- Knowledge on operating UV printers and Vinyl cut machine is a plus
- Should have knowledge in Adobe illustrator software
About the Company
IEC - Integrated Engagement Communication for New media marketing, Events and Production is a corporation that serves companies in Doha, Qatar by managing and marketing projects. IEC strives to nurture marketing businesses across the Middle East.
With the vast knowledge and experience of its staff, IEC also contributes to brand development locally, regionally, and internationally. In all its activities, IEC promotes and develop identities in Qatar and the region and furthers its role in using innovative solutions that inspire to develop brand affinity, loyalty and reputation.