Job description / Role
• Public Relations Officer (PRO) potential job opening. Currently we are looking for an experienced Public Relations Officer for our education institution. Interested candidates must send a CV online.
• Please ensure you apply correctly as applications will only be accepted providing the two documents. If selected for an interview you will be contacted by HR.
• 5+ years of PRO experience in Doha with a transferable visa
• Ability to forge positive relations and be well connected with all government bodies, corporate companies and other sectors
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good report writing skills
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure, be organised and meet deadlines
• Must be a team player and have a good sense of humour
• Drivers License essential
About the Company
University Foundation College is the first in Qatar to offer UK University Preparation Courses, approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education, which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling and placement experience. Our programmes are 'quality assured' by the Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and taught by UK qualified teachers.
University Foundation College is a new dynamic private British College approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling experience.
Our ethos is to place our students at the centre of everything we do. We offer interesting and innovative Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and Pre-Foundation preparation programmes blended with skills development.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Public Relations Officer
Green Gulf Careers
Customer Relation Manager
Business Developer / Logistics Solutions
Milaha Qatar Navigation
HR Services Administrator - Temporary