Job description / Role
• Process all pertinent documents in reference to the criteria of immigration office, ministry of labor, government offices, ministry of foreign affairs in compliance with the laws and regulations.
• Process all pending applications for employment visa, business visa, residence visa, exit visa or driving license.
• Prepare and process applications in labour office as well as prepare on-line applications of immigration in compliance with Qatar laws and regulations.
• Attest pertinent papers prior to approval.
• Keep records of personnel for visas, labour cards, and other important documents.
• Provide regular updates and communications to HR and higher management with regards to new immigration laws, labor laws, other government laws, etc.
• Obtain monthly visa reports from MOL and immigration to keep company's files in order.
• Maintain PRO log and coordinate with HR team.
• Manage general inquiries from various entities (departments, business lines, employees, etc.) promptly and efficiently.
• Manage company's petty cash provided for PRO services and submit the expenses on a timely manner in order to ensure the continuity of the process.
• Maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents at all times.
• Process all required documents in Arabic.
• Fluent in written and spoken English & Arabic
• Advanced knowledge of Qatar Authorities' laws and procedures related to Immigration, Labor, Customs, Municipality/Trading affairs.
• Strong knowledge in public relations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Good ability to analyze and learn.
• Organizing and quality orientated.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Supervisory Skills
About the Company
A leading Facility Services in Qatar.