Job description / Role
You will be responsible for owning and driving projects within the organisation using various process improvement methodologies
Large transport and supply chain solutions company with strong and growing presence in the Middle East and beyond.
* Drive the planning, tracking, communication and follow-up of all ERP related sub- projects from the planning and design to execution and delivery
* Ensure operations/work processes occur in accordance with all relevant legal, regulatory and any other standards and requirements to which compliance is required
* Establish, and execute framework/process and KPIs for monitoring
* Support (and lead where required) internal development initiatives (e.g. cost cutting initiatives)
* Plan and communicate objectives, direction and priorities for the Delivery and Execution team
* Create, execute and monitor vendors and consultant plan
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work with top-tier global industry talent
* Ownership of key projects
* Family benefits
* At least 10 years of experience in operational and business process improvement methodologies in shipping/logistics/transport industry
* Educated to bachelor degree level
* Lean six sigma certified (preferably black belt) with proven experience of process mapping, documentation, review and improvement.
* Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
* Strong experience working with leading ERP systems to optimise and enhance processes
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent