Job description / Role
• Control and maintain the unit in every aspect with no Safety, Security, Health and Environment (SSHE) related accidents
• Independently fulfill all process tasks of a process role
• Taking measurement and performing sampling per Hydrocarbon Control Practice (HCP) guideline
• Provide physical access protection to prevent unauthorized programming or data changes through the workstations and determine who has physical access to the workstations
• Analyze standard laboratory samples
• Perform scheduled autonomous maintenance tasks
• Analyze and solve problems
• Perform administrative functions for shift carry over, planning & scheduling and loss monitoring
• Ensure the execution of the work permit system
• Report incident immediately to Process First Line Supervisor (FLS)
• As per company policy
• Minimum of 5 years related experience
• High school graduate or equivalent, having polytechnic training is a plus,
• Work experience in petroleum, chemical industry or power plant is preferred
• Experience with plant automation (DCS) is preferred
• Good computer knowledge is preferred
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.