Job description / Role
Main Goals and Responsibilities
The Procurement Manager/Facility Management is responsible for the oversight and management of purchasing goods and services in order to minimise costs while maximising service levels and maintaining strong supplier relationships. This position is also responsible for the negotiation of purchase price, contract terms and timing of assigned materials and services. This requires working in close partnership with various departments including: Sales, Marketing, Aftersales, HR, IT Finance and Legal.
* Engage with procurement committee in AG, company leadership, and board of directors to align procurement strategies and execute.
* Develop and manage the procurement department including setting targets, monitoring performance and adherence to budgets
* Develop and deliver a procurement strategy across the company to deliver the target benefits and financial savings
* Develop and implement robust procurement processes and procedures, ensuring that they are audit compliant and adhered to
* Initiate, lead, and manage complex procurement tenders, efforts and initiatives ensuring that budget, quality and timing requirements are achieved in line with business needs
* Lead and manage supplier negotiations to achieve improved commercial terms
* Monitoring market pricing and optimizing purchasing;
* Work closely with VW AG and AUDI AG procurement departments to align on
* Drive efficiencies and synergies with multiple brands through group approved tender system Globe
* Drive cost saving initiatives within the company, liaising with cross functional teams to identify high potential areas for savings before developing and executing a strategy to realize the potential savings
* Utilise seasoned interpersonal skills in order to build and maintain effective strategic relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
* Coordination and bundling of demands between departments, brands and wider Group to improve leverage and achieve a commercial advantage
* Actively seek new sources for existing supplies and vendor services where doing so will improve overall quality, on time delivery, cost reductions and reliability
* Provide expertise in the area of sourcing and procurement across all functional areas
* Act as a strategic advisor to the Finance Director and Board of Management for cost saving and optimization initiatives.
* Report action plans and results to the Board of Management on a quarterly basis.
* Ensure that the Procurement team is a high performing unit by analysing performance against company targets, implementing best practice, leading by example and finding effective solutions to issues.
* Office Management - Major office plan changes such as refurbishment / extension / new projects.
* Maintain updated floor plans, costing for projects etc.
* Arrange for appropriate documentation whilst sending out material out of AVME HO or training academy on temporary or permanent basis (this only includes material being sent into storage or disposed & NOT for distribution to dealers which is managed by Logistics).
* Look into service contracts and Purchase orders of FM related supplies
* Liaise with suppliers and work on negotiations and solutions for improving office maintenance and facility management issues
* Cost reductions plan to look into maintenance contract for office
* Provide support to Tax Function in developing and implementing Tax compliance management system and controls.
* Ensure that Tax implications are considered in the Procurement processes and Procurement-related financial planning.
* Provide support to Tax Function during Tax audits.
* Keep abreast of current development in the tax landscape in the region.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* Minimum of 5 years relevant procurement experience, preferably with managerial responsibilities
* Experience with indirect procurement, in particular agencies and other marketing-related services
* Experience with automotive operations preferred
* Experience of leading complex negotiations and track record of delivering positive commercial results
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Assistant Procurement Manager - FF&E
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
Senior Procurement Manager
|Ras Al Khaimah||6 Mar|