Job description / Role
• Co-ordinate and ensure procurement of technical goods and services of the Construction.
• Develop and float RFQ documents from the Project Specifications/inputs from Engineering teams.
• Co-ordinate the technical Bid Evaluation, do commercial bid evaluation and process activities to issue Purchase Order / sub-contract award.
• Work within the established procedures to achieve a professional, ethical, reliable and cost effective total Procurement service through Market Research, Budget, and Estimating evaluations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering-Civil
• 7-10 years of professional experience with reputed Companies in the Construction Industry.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English with an excellent understanding of local Business Law and Contract Management.
• Should possess proven Negotiation Skills and Commercial expertise.
• Extensive experience in dealing with Suppliers, Sub-Contractors, and Consultants particularly those involved in the Construction Industry.
• Thorough understanding of Post award activities like Vendor document follow up, vendor claims, change orders, Expediting, Third Party Inspection, shipping co-ordination and material receipt.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.