Job description / Role
• Overall knowledge and experience in Purchase and Procurement Strategies
• Responsible for Tendering and POs & small Contract’s Finalizing including the entire process of RFQ & RFP.
• Good knowledge and experience on call-off agreements and rate contracts for small and medium routine items.
• Sufficient knowledge and experience in Engineering related Materials and Services in Procurement. Also knowledge and experience in office related and general services procurements like IT Hardware, IT Software, IT Datacenter, office stationaries, General Purchase and all kind of insurances.
• Strictly adhere to Procurement Policies and Procedures.
• Sufficient work experience with Line Management and Team Work Skills.
• Maintain the confidentiality and integrity of the entire procurement process.
• Maintains procurement and contract documents in a systematic and auditable manner. Maintains delegated sections of Master Data within the financial enterprise system / ERP.
• Prepare the timeline for each task and strictly follow the deliverables.
• Purchase / procure the items within budget with cost-effective.
• Working Conditions and Environment - Mainly in office and site as when needed.
• Any Bachelor’s Degree or any recognized procurement relevant certification course.
• Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Procurement and Purchases.
• GCC experience is preferred especially Qatar market is an added advantage.
• Good communication and writing skills in English.
• Strong negotiation skills to finalize within budget and deliverable schedule.
• Able to work independently to complete the given task.
• Knowledge and Experience in Engineering related industries especially utilities is added advantage.
About the Company
Marafeq Qatar is a leading Utility Services Company, providing energy efficient and innovative sustainable solutions. Provides to Real Estate Developers a comprehensive package of Utility Management included Master Planning, Infrastructure designing, Construction Supervision and Operation, with Customer Services Support, which will give the spaces for Developers to focus on their business and be confident of Marafeq Qatar’s experienced engineers and professional technical team to carry out the complete package of utility services.
During the past 4 years Marafeq Qatar has succeeded in developing its mark in designing and developing pioneering technology to deliver energy efficient, cost effective and environment friendly utility solutions that support the growth of economy of the state of Qatar.
Marafeq Qatar Owned by Qatari Diar Company, the leading company on developing and building cities in the Middle East.
Ali Bin Ali Group
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jul|
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Procurement & Contracts Manager
Arena Events Limited