Job description / Role
• Facilitating the flow of materials to and from various work sites or departments and working with vendors to secure the appropriate goods and coordinate delivery and responsible for inspecting materials for both quality and quantity.
• Follow up suppliers on documents to ensure that materials are delivered on time for various jobs/projects.
• Preparation of Purchase Orders; analyses delivery terms as per the Purchase Requisition, payment & others.
• Follow up on vendors regarding delivery status (items or documents). Prepares mail reminding them for immediate action.
• Prepare Expediting Reports based on various jobs.
• Prepare Vendor Contract Details & PO list for various jobs.
• Maintain Teamwork spirit & cooperation always.
• Ensure that Local Purchase Orders (LPO) and Foreign Purchase Orders (FPO) are sent on time.
• Receive feedback & liaise with the Project Engineers regarding procurement status and following up the suppliers accordingly.
• Liaise with other sections/departments.
• Performs any other task, commensurate with the job holder’s ability that may from time to time be requested by the immediate superior and/or by the management.
Quality, Health, Security, Safety and Environment
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and relevant quality, health, safety, security and environmental procedures and controls across the Procurement to guarantee employee safety and delivery of high-quality products/services.
• To be accountable for the acts and omissions.
• Required (Qualification / Discipline): High School Diploma or Vocational Graduate
• Required (Years/ Job Level/ Industry):
• Must have minimum of 5 years of solid work experience in Procurement and Store Management as a Procurement Expeditor / Oil & Gas Industry.
Preferred (Years/ Job Level/ Industry):
• Procurement Expeditor experience with company setting in EPIC (Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning), Sales - Oil & Gas, Shutdown and Manpower Supply.
About the Company
Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore, DOPET has now grown into one of the largest mechanical construction companies in Qatar.
Powered by a dedicated team of professionals, a strong workforce and sophisticated machineries and equipment, DOPET has successfully carried out EPIC Projects and diverse assignments in areas like Fabrication and Installation of Piping & Structural, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels & Tanks, Electrical, Instrumentation, Valve Overhauling, etc.
The key to our growth is the dedicated teamwork and commitment to quality and to client's satisfaction, which has enabled us to provide outstanding services to our valued clients. Our extensive workshops and fabrication facilities at the Salwa Industrial Area and at Ras Laffan, are used to support our site works. DOPET's workshops and construction divisions are supported by a modern and fully equipped plant and maintenance facility to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest degree and availability.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
F&B Procurement Specialist