Job description / Role
Procurement Expert – Job Description
The PE shall possess Min. 10 years of proven experience, directing daily workload for a small crew. The PE shall be responsible for managing and performing the work requirements.
• Serve as the Client’s representative for the procurement issues and procedures.
• Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the Client and must evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
• Working with suppliers to create the best deals.
• Liaises with key Client employees and consultants to determine their product and service needs.
• Review requisitions for completeness and accuracy, follow up on discrepancies with the initiating department, and identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item.
• Assure from the approval cycle on the Purchase requisitions and Purchase orders.
• Preparation of the purchase Order.
• Get the original invoices and prepare all documents required for the payment.
• Coordinate with finance and budget section for processing payments.
• Prepare all required reports to the top management, with respect to the purchases and the payments.
Contract and Work details:
• 3 years contract renewable
• 5 working days per week, from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm.
• Bilingual - English and Arabic speaking.
• Minimum five years of experience with Governmental organization.
• Certified and/or qualified by recognized institution.
• Knowledge in working with personal computer, business solution software and ERP
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills and Good communication skills
• High Level of analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
MEP Procurement Officer