A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Job description / Role
• Preparing the procurement packages with all documents like RFQ process, bid-evaluation, technical evaluation, expediting material and documents after ordering the materials, close-out the contracts.
• Reporting to Supply Chain Manager with Procurement Status Report
• Attending to meetings with client (TCO) for the ongoing project Orken Village
• Organizing the procurement from local markets and international markets
• Collecting all certification and registrations for the purchased items
• “Krkkale Independent Power Plant Project” is 960MW and owner is ACWA Power.
• 2 units CTG and 1 unit STG with HRSG from Alstom. BOP materials mostly from Korean companies.
• Follow-up and expedite all logistics operations under Incoterms which the heavy haul items are agreed on-foundation, and road permits were included forwarder’s responsibility
• Local purchased materials; such as heat tracing, lightning materials, lighting materials, cladding, overhead crane, cable trays, gas and water valves, conduit parts, CS-SS small and large piping and fittings, tubing pipes, fittings and related relief valves
• Inspection of received materials and reporting the status.
• Minimum 10 years experience as procurement manager
• Total years of experience must be above 15 years
• Candidate who can join immediately with readily available rp transfer and noc is preferred
• Must have construction industry experience
• Must be familiar with oracle or na vision system
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Senior Procurement Manager
Head of Procurement
Search Heads Middle East
Qatar Project Management (QPM)