Job description / Role
My client is a grade "A" main contractor that has a current opening for their MEP division. They are looking for an experienced MEP procurement manager to head up that division.
• Minimum 10 years experience in MEP contracting company
• Minimum 5 Years of experience in Managerial Position
• Should be able develop project procurement plan.
• Able Monitor project procurement expenditure and cost forecasts
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Should have strong Negotiation and inter-relationship skills
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
A Leading Group In Qatar
Ignite Search & Selection
Supply Chain Manager
Nestle Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jun|
Procurement Excellence Manager