This position is closed or expired.
See other Procurement jobs
- Receive and update purchase requisitions
- Prepare enquiries to vendors
- Prepare canvas/evaluation sheet
- Prepare purchase orders
- Update the Materials Tracking System
- Obtain material samples/prequalification documents from vendors
- Prepare material submittals
- You will have to be energetic and self-motivated
- You will have to possess at least a high - level academic qualification related to the field
- You will have to have at least three years of experience as a procurement officer
- You will have to be willing to work with a diverse group of colleagues
About the Company
ADCC is the Joint Venture responsible for the delivery of package cp – 11 (the airline support facilities), a part of the New Doha International Airport (NDIA).
It is composed by four leading contractors who operate within Europe and the Gulf area; Aktor (Greece), Darwish (Qatar), Chimolai (Italy) and Cybarco PLC (Cyprus).
We take pride for setting the highest quality standards for ourselves and delivering added value to our client.
The diversity of professional and cultural backgrounds between our people provides the basis for the creation of a unique working atmosphere.
We are deeply devoted to continuous improvement and learning.
For this reason, we manage to maintain our credibility and meet our on-going targets of top quality, safety and reliability.