Job description / Role
• Practicing the normal daily activities of procurement department.
• Planning for the purchase of services and materials.
• Experience in Local & International Procurement.
• Experience in logistics & Incoterms.
• Knowledge in Manufacturing Industry.
• Knowledge in Hospitality industry.
• Experience in Maintenance and projects Materials & Services Procurement.
• Monitoring and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
• Reviewing, comparing, evaluating and approving products and services.
• Managing inventories and maintaining accurate records.
• Supplier Relationship Management.
• Maintaining good supplier relations.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
• Preparing budgets, cost analyses and reports.
• Prepare Reports as requested by the Procurement Manager.
• Analyze supply market periodically.
• Keep track of all procurement contracts and agreements.
• Communication with various departments.
• Minimum (7) Years experience as Procurement Officer.
• Degree in Business Administration or Equivalent.
• Knowledge of Procurement Modules ERP Systems.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes.
• Proficient Computer Skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent Presentation and Reporting skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask, work under high pressure and manage time efficiently.
• Accurate and precise attention to details.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Experience in ERP systems (Preferably Microsoft Dynamix).
About the Company
Al Khor Holding is a Qatari-based company, which is set up to be the active vehicle for direct investment and asset management for Al Misnad Group. Al Misnad Group was founded in 1962, by the Late Nasser Abdulla Al Misnad. Over the 57 years, the portfolio of assets grew from initial investment in Qatar’s Real Estate market to numerous sectors within Qatar which has given a strong foundation and understanding to approach Global Markets. Now, Al Khor Holding has taken on the task of managing this growing investment portfolio, which consists of assets extending globally across private and public equity in multiple sectors and industries such as Real Estate, Power Generation, Industrial & Manufacturing, Hospitality, Trading & Contracting, Oil & Gas, and Financial Services. Through this growing portfolio, Al Khor Holding has developed an extensive network of subsidiaries and associated businesses both in Qatar and Globally.
Al Khor Holding’s mission is to add value with active portfolio management, to assist its stakeholders to reach their long-term financial goals. We strive to achieve this through our investment strategies, adhering to our values and investment principles.
Al Khor Holding’s Vision is to be a trusted partner and a respected leader in global investment and asset management.