Job description / Role
Responsible for daily supervision and direction of production personnel, ensuring that production meets budget requirements, improving efficiency, planning, and productivity of the department. Planning & Execution of corrective & preventive maintenance activities related to plant building, equipment, & supplies.
- Oversees daily operations of the bottling line and syrup preparation.
- Ensures that daily production, maintenance goals are met or exceeded.
- Works with QSE team members to maintain & improve plant parameters
- Understands yields and quality requirements and make decisions that improve quality and yields.
- Ensures full utilization of line staff during and after production.
- Monitors syrup, concentrate, sweeteners, and other soft drink ingredients and packaging materials to ensure quality and quantity are maintained.
- Generates and analyzes various production reports to recognize issues that require attention.
- Record keeping (personnel attendance, production reports, syrup preparation, etc.).
- Comply with and enforce all company policies and standards.
- Ensure GMP in all Production & maintenance areas (syrup room, filling hall, dry areas).
- Train, Coach and develop staff of production & maintenance workers.
- Promote employee motivation through positive communications and pro-active problem solving.
- Graduate in Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering is must.
- PLC and instrumentation experience is must
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ supervisory experience in beverage industry or with high-speed bottling/packaging equipment is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to establish scheduled maintenance programs.
- Proven planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PC literate (Windows, Word, Excel).
- Strong technical knowledge of manufacturing environment, Safety requirements and associated equipment safety norms
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
We are the bottlers for Coca-Cola in UAE, Oman, Bahrain and Qatar.
Supervisor - Electrical
Oryx Engineering Solutions
Facility Manager/Operations Manager
Operations & Maintenance/Facility Manager (O&M/FM) - Electrical
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|