Job description / Role
Production Officer (Media) - One year contract
• Responsible for the production of various marketing materials through suppliers ensuring the production is in line with the marketing strategy and fulfill the stakeholders' requirements of quality cost and time.
• Coordinate with Events and other stakeholder’s within the Marketing department for the preparation of materials related to marketing and branding requirements of client
• Responsible for printing and finalization of materials such as posters, banners, brochures, mugs, etc.
• Identify key suppliers that offer high quality services and are cost-efficient.
• Assist in the coordination of tendering and purchasing of all services in coordination with Procurement.
• Ensure that materials are being produced according to requirements and in a timely manner.
• Collect finished materials from suppliers and d distribute to the different stakeholders within the Marketing department
• Provide similar services to other departments when required
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing (PR, media related major)
• Experience: 2 to 4 yrs of experience in marketing materials production
• Organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workloads
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.