Job description / Role
The Program and Sales specialist assists the Director Professional Training in building strong relationships with key clients and drives sales for open calendar as well corporate programs via web, email, and phone and in person interactions, thus ensuring sales targets are met. The role maintains expert domain knowledge across the Financial Services industry and on all categories of training programs offered by the academy and has active relationships with a host of delivery partners and trainers. It drives program design in collaboration with trainers, ensuring program design, content and trainer related requirements are met ensuring high client/ participant satisfaction. This role is also responsible for effective tracking of opportunities, forecasting, reporting, customer invoicing and tracking payments and receivables in the SIS and ERP systems.
Sales and Relationship management
• Managing a list of target Corporate as well as Individual clients by segmentation by type, size, etc
• Pursue and track targets - # of new customers acquired, # of courses sold, # of new organizations added to customer list, open programs run, etc
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers by coordinating and supporting client meetings, carrying out research on customers, contacts to prepare client briefs;
• Directly handle all assigned and relevant program related enquiries across channels - web, mail, phone or in person
• Prepare customer proposals / pitches; Support Director Professional Training in managing program pricing – packages, discounts, deals, etc
• Coordinate with Program Administration Specialist to ensure efficient program scheduling as per client requirements
Program design and trainer pool
• Study new developments and trends in FS and government sector and understand key training needs and gaps
• Design innovative and effective programs’ high-level course content descriptions for all assigned programs in the portfolio
• Incorporate feedback from customers and Quality Assurance team and conduct regular updates to program content and portfolio, ensuring it’s up to date and relevant
• Maintain a large network in the Training industry to source training partners and trainers
• Manage contracts and negotiate rates to maintain a diverse and large trainer pool
Budgeting/Forecasting & Tracking Opportunities, Payments & Receivables
• Support in developing the annual sales budgets as quarterly revenue forecasts
• Develop Monthly sales reports
• Tracking of all leads/ opportunities, discounts in the SIS
• Manage accurate and up to date client information in the SIS
• Manage enrolment for all customers in the academy's systems as well as partner systems– CFA/ CPA/ CISI/ CII/CMA;
• Drive and manage invoicing for all customers including creation and delivery / cancellations and including updating SIS and ERP where required
• Create and manage records of discounts per program/ per client;
• Liaise with Finance on revenue earned and receivables;
• Follow up on receivables to ensure recovery of overdue payments
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline.
• Preferably an MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from a recognized business school would be an advantage.
• At least 8 years’ experience in the training industry, including at least 5 years’ experience in a sales and relationship management role; at least 3 years’ experience in the Financial services sector is desirable.
Job Specific Skills
• Proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets; business development and account management experience preferably from the training industry or banking or other financial services industry
• Ability to handle prospective leads from all sectors such as governmental, semi-governmental and corporates/ private organizations
• Problem solving and prioritization skills; Strong Analytical skills and Business acumen
• Ability to command presence and credibility
• Proactive mind set, self-starter / entrepreneurial
• Strong experience, domain knowledge in Financial Services (FS) & insurance products and functions
• Proven Sales Management skills, with experience in selling training programs in the FS sector
• Ability to manage a large set of clients in the FS and government sector
• Good network in Qatar FS sector, good relationships with major banks and insurance firms
• Good network of FS trainers and relationships with training providers in the region as well as internationally
• Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills in English.
• Arabic would be an advantage; Negotiation, facilitation and presentation skills
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Client Relationship Manager
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Senior Customer Service Representative