Job description / Role
Position Title: Program / Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 22,000 QAR all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
• Manage the Government of Qatar’s, including all in scope entities, journey to the Microsoft 365 cloud
• Managing and orchestrating end-to-end delivery involving Microsoft projects
• Establish overall program governance across Microsoft (account team and FastTrack), selected partner(s), and customer stakeholders with a bi-weekly / monthly steering committee
• Reports into the Microsoft FastTrack program for predefined deliverables / scope, defined in Statement of Work(s) part of this program
• Manage escalations from customer and partner(s) and report / filter / funnel to the FastTrack Modern Work Architect regarding the delivery of this program.
• Escalations related licenses / sales should be routed to the Microsoft account team
• Proactively set and manage customer expectations according to scope defined in the Statement of Work(s)
• Coordinate with FastTrack Managers and customer / partner Project Managers on project plans and create a master project plan the entire program with forecast of active usage milestones
• Create a management report and circulate on a bi-weekly basis to track status on deliverables, milestones, risks, issues, escalations, and timeline
• Build Deployment Program framework with the Government Entities, Microsoft, and the Awarded Partner
• Being the focal point and coordinate with the resources that will be involved with the Gov Entities (Microsoft FastTrack, Partner)
• Plan with all the stockholders the resources allocation and arrange for daily scrum meetings with the Engineers.
• Arrange Weekly scrum meeting with the Gov Entities and Microsoft Team.
• Arrange Weekly scrum meeting with the FastTrack Team.
• Build Project Management Devops methodology to track the sprints of the project.
• Open to Arabic nationality
• 45 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in any related field
• With minimum 8 years’ experience in the same role
• Excellent written and oral and communication skills in English
• Excellent leadership and time management skills
• Candidate who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the client:
The hiring company is one of the leading international IT services company that specializes in digital transformation, innovation, and value creation. Their purpose is to help design the future of the information space.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.