Job description / Role
• Printing, Copying and Filing of documents
• Responsible for collating, issuing and purchasing of stationeries and site office materials
• Assist in preparing and issuance of personal protective equipment for staff and workers
• Assist in Purchase Requisition and follow-up the PO/IP/GR matters on SAP System
• Assist in coordination between various departments to process purchasing documents and invoices.
• Petty cash reimbursement administration for project team
• Assist to apply for site access gate passes for project personnels
• Assist in general management of site office facilities and maintenance
• Assist to keep record of site personnel staff attendance
• Any ad-hoc administrative task assigned
QAR 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office Programs
• Great organizational skills and time management
• Outgoing personality, open minded working with different culture and religion
• Team player with ability to work with people from diverse background
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.