Job description / Role
- Assign Roles and Responsibilities to Cost control team and manage the project cost control team including cost engineers, planners and QS
- Provide project controls management, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status
- Ensuring the Project controls team produce weekly / monthly reports in line with the project and company reporting calendar, providing details on progress, actuals, forecast and explanation of variances.
- Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects.
- Facilitate Regular Meetings on schedule development and management, performance status with Critical Path, Trend / Delay Analysis, S Curves, Histograms
- Represent the Organization Project Control team and Maintain Official Contact with the Employer
- Monitor, Review External / Internal Schedules that includes all interface milestones and activity durations from multiple discipline & contractors’ schedules and feed changes to the integrated master schedule.
- Monitor and Review Schedules from Subcontractors / Vendors.
- Approve the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Targets as per Look Ahead Schedule
- Monitor and control programme compliance in respect of the projects contractual obligations.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of twenty (20) years’ experience managing planning, scheduling, reporting, risks and project control aspects and functions of major projects, during design phase and at site during construction, out of which five (5) years he should have managed major /similar magnitude projects.
- Proficient in using planning software such as latest version of Primavera (P6), project controls software and other planning related tools with the ability to interface at all levels, with strong awareness of project requirements.
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.
Project Control Lead
Project Controls Manager - Major Mixed Use Development
Project Controls Manager
SAS Global Consultants
Project Controls / Planning Manager - Airport
Project Controls Director
|Saudi Arabia||15 Sep|