Job description / Role
Primary Purpose of the Job:
• Responsible for developing, planning, coordinating and implementing all tasks that relates to projects.
• The project coordinator also manages engagement from all departments and stakeholders internally and externally and assists management to ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards
• Proactively coordinates all aspects of the project, and keep the Program / Project Managers well informed of any updates.
• Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule which includes administrative and site tasks involved in the project.
• Participate project team meeting.
• Coordinate meeting, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
• Maintain Senior Program Managers' / Project Mangers' calendars.
• Controls locations of project site/offices include all coverage.
• Ensure coordination of the interfaces of project team and other operations meet the project requirements.
• Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, preservations and tables.
• Coordinate with the program / project manager on project changes and produces updated site based schedule as agreed.
• Prepare reports and presentations to higher management and seniors on the project status.
• Serve as a primary point of contact with external vendor representatives and functional consultants on overall project matters.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as directed.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
• Project Management Certification is preferred
• Minimum 7 years' experience as project coordinator.
• Hands-on experience in MS Office, Outlook, data base management, and project management software applications.
• Bilingual (Arabic and English) communication skill (writing, reading and speaking) Native speaker is mandatory for this position.
• Should be able to work with the minimum of guidance.
• Should demonstrate a high degree of drive and initiative.
• Client-facing and strong problem solving skills as well as an ability to work in a multicultural team environment must be well developed and proven.
• Strong presentation skill.
• Strong analytical skill.
• Good negotiation skill.
• Works within the framework of approved corporate policies, procedures and standards, while exercising a high degree of independence in selecting methodologies to perform tasks related to performance of Project Coordinator’s roles and responsibilities,
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
One Thousand Walls
Project Manager (Villa Project)
Ignite Search & Selection
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Construction Project Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting
Assistant Project Controls Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)