Job description / Role
* Bilingual Candidates with Project/Vendor management in the Education/University or Training sectors to apply. (Husband/family sponsored preferred)
- Completes the creation and monitoring of a governance manual by clearly articulation roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders and ensuring there is a delegation of authority as well as escalation routes and procedures.
- Tracks and monitors the project timelines, resources, and allocated budget; and communicates with stakeholders to ensure those involved are aware and can take prompt decisions on the status of the project.
- Administers all relevant financial information including funding, invoice tracking, payments, etc.
- Supports as and where required with fund raising activities.
- Coordinates branding and marketing required for project awareness, such as branding collateral, brochures, leaflets, websites, etc.
- Supports the recruitment of participants as and where required and communicates with them as and where required to answer questions or provide support during on boarding.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years in projects, vendor management
- Qualifications: Bachelors degree
Job Specific Skills:
- Proven success dealing with external and outsourced services, SLAs and KPIs – demonstrated results
- Track record of efficiency and a high level of integrity and service
- Dynamic, takes initiative, comfortable dealing with QFCA representatives in person and via phone/email
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solution-oriented, problem solving "get-it-done" mindset and attitude
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
A Leading Company In Qatar
Personal Assistant - Construction
MAYKS HR Consulting
Equinox Global Investments