Job description / Role
- Leading a multi-functioned team
- Leading the planning, budgeting, acquisition for a Project in excess of USD 500M
- Represent the company as the point of contact with the client.
- Managing the project to complete on time, within budget and within scope
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate change management process.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Previous experience working on military projects preferred.
- Middle East experience preferred.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 15 years’ experience.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Project Director / Senior Project Manager
Al Suweidi Engineering Consultants
|Abu Dhabi||15 Apr|
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Projects Manager / Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment