Job description / Role
Sinopack Search are proud to be partnering one of Qatar's premier engineering consultancies in the recruitment of a Project Director for a major infrastructure scheme in Qatar. As Project Director you will be responsible for up to 15 projects ranging from 1,500,000 QAR to 3,000,000,000 QAR in value reporting into the board.
- Working closely with Qatari government authorities you will oversee all construction works ensuring the contractors are delivering the projects as per contract, to the right client specifications, adhering to protocol, and all time and budgetary constraints.
The ideal candidate
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other related subject.
- 20 years post graduate experience.
- At least 10 years delivering infrastructure projects (roads, bridges, highways, infrastructure packages).
- Middle East experience - Qatar / Ashghal experience a distinct advantage.
- Proven track record within construction management preferable with consultants.
For more information or to apply please forward your cv online.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Senior Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort
Deputy Project Director / Senior Project Manager
Senior Projects Manager / Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Project Manager (Villa Project)
Ignite Search & Selection