Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
This is an opportunity to work on a complex, long term airport development scheme.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing vision, leadership and strategic direction for the programme.
• Reviewing and managing the overall performance of the programme.
• Delivering the strategy of the programme through the creation of the right interfaces and interactions.
• Ensuring adequate and appropriate resources for the programme.
• Ensuring effective communication through the programme and through good stakeholder management.
• Facilitating the translation of strategy into planning and delivery across the programme.
• Maintaining the high standards of health and safety.
• Technically qualified to at least degree level, ideally with post-graduate qualification.
• A member of a relevant professional body.
• Minimum of 20 years of post-graduation experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of international experience.
• Extensive programme or project management experience in the aviation sector.
• Significant leadership experience or recently proven leadership ability.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.