Job description / Role
• Minimum 25 years demonstrable experience of which 15 years in a managerial or technical lead capacity in similar works, managing all aspects of Construction Management, Supervision, Project Administration with proven record of success of similar infrastructure, sewerage, surface & ground water networks projects is a must.
• Membership of an accredited Project Management Institution would be an advantage.
• Chartered Engineer in the UK or any other recognized Professional Institution.
• Experience must include All Health & Safety & Environmental Protection aspects of the Construction of similar surface & ground water networks projects.
• Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University with Professional Qualifications from a recognized International Institution & with a professional career development records all as approved by the Engineer. He has to be Chartered/licensed from an International Professional Engineering Society (ICE, PE..etc).
• All Original credentials & Certificates & records of experience are to be made available.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).