Job description / Role
- Must be Road infrastructure Experience not less than 05 years in Qatar.
- Responsible for the practical management and planning of the project.
- Manage schedules of work and delegate tasks to team. Set targets, objectives and responsibilities for all supervised staff.
- Project Engineers are responsible for the design and implementation of road network projects. and involved in road network maintenance, local road schemes designing, supervising construction teams, preparing tender contract documents, and administering risk assessments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / MMUP Certification
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have 5-10 Years of GCC Experience
- Must be spoken knowledge in both Arabic and English
- Must have a valid Qatari ID with NOC
- Ready to join ASAP - Immediately.
About the Company
Headquartered in Doha since 1971, Qatar Building Company (QBC) is comprised of three divisions:
- Civil Engineering
- Materials production
- Construction equipment
We maintain "Grade A" classification in each contracting category of the Qatar Central Tenders Committee (CTC).
We are the contractor of choice for infrastructure projects of any size and complexity. QBC Production delivers the best asphalt, steel, ready-mix and precast concrete, adhering to the toughest international standards. QBC Trading provides heavy equipment, spare parts and after-sales service from the most trusted brands around the world.
With over 45 offices, workshops, plants, factories and showrooms strategically located across Qatar, QBC provides the most reliable support and on-time delivery. We are committed to delivering each project, product, and service with excellence and care for the community.
Civil Engineer (Facilities)
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Civil Project Engineer
Ark In Interio
Project Engineer - Interiors / Fitout (Civil)
One Thousand Walls