Job description / Role
In exciting opportunity exists within a top international consultancy for a Project Engineer to work on site of different fit out work for commercial, hospitality, and residential projects.
Working as an integral part of the delivery team providing on-site technical support, your role will encompass but not be limited to:
· Review and monitor the Contractor’s procedures, practices and progress on site
· Review and monitor shop drawings, materials and method statements
· Represent the company at client, supplier and contractors’ meetings
· Prepare technical schedules
QAR 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· To be considered for this position you must have a relevant civil engineering or architectural degree and 5+ years’ experience within a consultancy environment. Excellent communication and coordination skills are essential
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.
Senior Civil Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Facilities Engineer - Civil
Civil Inspector - Future Opportunities
KEO International Consultants
Construction Manager - Civil
Ignite Search & Selection