Job description / Role
We are looking for a smart, ambitious and driven Project Engineer with who has a strong background in Interiors / Fit-out project experience to join us in our office.
• Managing overall operations for executing projects within cost & time norms; participating in project review meetings for evaluating project progress & de-bottlenecking.
• Preparing project schedules and monitoring projects with respect to Cost, Resource Deployment, Time over-runs, Quality and HSE Compliance to ensure timely execution of projects
• Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
• Implementing Quantity Surveying services; inspecting field sites to observe and evaluate condition and operability of facilities and structures, and to collect field survey data and measurements.
• Designing and implementing stringent systems, detailed design and quality plans / manuals to ensure high quality standards during all the stages of project.
• Involved in material planning & developing vendors for obtaining timely procurement of materials & equipment at cost effective prices to ensure smooth execution of projects.
• Ensuring suitable deployment and timely availability of manpower-technical (designers, and other supervisory staff), trade men, skilled and unskilled labors, etc.
Desired experience and skills
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the role.
• Technical Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• The ideal candidate will have a good working experience on fast track fit out on hotels, shopping malls and commercial builds.
• The ability to be organized and detail-orientated while flexible and adaptable when needed.
• The ability to stay calm and focused under pressure.
• Role requires a flair for time management and excellent organizational skills.
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.
Equinox Global Investments
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Project Engineer - Construction
Project Engineer - Mega Projects
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai