Job description / Role
The post holder will support the Manager of Corporate Governance and Compliance Management in the delivery of the departmental projects, managing projects using standard Project Management principles i.e., scoping, planning, risk mitigation. Coordinates and organizes the tasks of the assigned projects to ensure implementation of the projects’ objectives within the set timeline.
• Assist the department manager in planning activities to ensure project deliverables and project tasks are delivered on time.
• Regularly produce updated project plans and reports according to internal project governance standards
• Coordinate with stakeholders and all levels within PHCC, build relationships, gain commitment and embrace change.
• Follow up the activities of the department, ensuring that the team works cohesively and effectively, and that each member understands the project plan, key deliverables and roles and responsibilities.
• Monitor the progress of projects deliverable against agreed targets, highlighting any untoward issues and contributing to the adjustment of plans to ensure delivery on time and to specified quality.
• Produce business cases, project plans and financial plans to support the delivery of projects and assists in preparing adhoc reports. strategy and assignment of resources
• Coordinate with all the departments and gather, analyze and summarize data for the preparation of internal and external reports
• Gather and prepare material to feed into management reports.
• Maintain project databases and files and contribute towards planning/administration of various meetings.
• Assist in reviewing various aspects of projects including implementation, resource allocation and finances to ensure that projects are viable and will be delivered on time Whilst the post holder will not have direct responsibility for managing staff they will however need to support the department staff at all levels to ensure projects are delivered within the given timescales.
• Carry out any other work as may be required from time to time, to satisfy the requirements of the team
QAR 18000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
• Project Management Professional Certificate (preferred)
• Certification in PMP or equivalent training i.e., LEAN, Six Sigma or similar methods
• Knowledge with laws and governmental policies in the state of Qatar.
Experience & Knowledge:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing and delivering project (within healthcare sector is preferred)
• Computer skills including proficiency in common word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programmes
• Fluency in written and spoken English - Arabic speaker preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills""
• Work and communicate with other disciplines with confidence
• Excellent time management
• Ability to Identify and resolve day-to-day project risks and issues
• Ability to track and monitor project status against project plan, including tracking actual costs to budget
• Demonstrates good judgment and knowledge of the project team’s capabilities to absorb and adjust to scope changes
• High level numerical skills and data analysis
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Project Manager/Project Director
Contract Manager - LNG Project