Purpose: To manage all activities related to a large scale construction of building/civil projects from starting to finishing stage by providing guidelines to subordinates and monitor them to achieve the goal in a most cost effective and timely manner.
• Responsible for ensuring the implementation and maintaining of HSE policy throughout the project.
• Develop complete and thorough plans and specifications.
• Analyze reports, maps, studies, drawings photos and other data to plan projects.
• Lead by example, setting exceptional standards of safety, quality and customer service.
• Full project management duties which includes planning, organizing, controlling and monitoring of all work executed at all stages to ensure that accurate and professional services are offered to the client.
• Assign responsibilities, take corrective action, demonstrate leadership and motivate, develop, and evaluate staff.
• Be capable of independently working and managing/coordinating a team of Engineers and professionals.
• Ensuring project financials are on target in all stages of the project.
• Identifying ways of reducing costs and enhancing project profitability without negatively impacting success.
• Ensuring implementation and compliance with the Integrated Management System.
• Guidance of team members in technical and contractual obligations and duties.
• To ensure the high quality of the works.
• To provide full efficient and effective services in all technical and contractual aspects of professional practice.
• To ensure the works are developed according to the program of works.
• Direct liaison and relationship management with the client’s Project Director.
• Manage all aspects of project as required to meet client’s need and expectation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architectural/Civil Engineering with more than 10 years of experience as Project Manager, in which at least 3-4 years must be worked in Qatar/GCC countries.
• Engineers UPDA Grade “A” Certificate will be an added advantage.
• Must have experience as Project Manager in construction of building/civil projects.
• Be knowledgeable about construction practices in Qatar (QCS).
• Good Knowledge in MS project / Primavera, Auto Cad, MS Office is essential.
• Excellent communication skills in English (Spoken & Written) including report writing and presentation skills.
• Fluency in other language will be positively considered and valued.
• Effective team control and building of team spirit/culture.
• Demonstrate effective leadership and high commitment in order to achieve goals.
About the Company
COLLOSA was founded in the year 1944 by Mr. Patricio Llorente de Blas. Starting almost from scratch, he managed to consolidate a quite significant company within the building sector. In 1973, after joining three of his children it was set up as a public limited company and consolidated as a medium-size company.
Ignite Search & Selection
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Project Manager - Arabic Speaker - Major Infrastructure Project
A Leading Trading And Contracting Company In Qatar